LEADING THE AFTERSCHOOL COMMUNITY
- Enjoy access to Dallas Afterschool’s safety and quality tools
- Get important updates pertaining to the OST community
- Search our extensive program resource database
- Find free activities and lesson plans for children
- Participate in community discussions on various subjects related to education and the OST community
ONLINE & ON-DEMAND TRAINING FOR PARTNERS
DAS360° is an online community created by Dallas Afterschool to provide convenient training and continuing education options for Out-of-School Time (OST) professionals. Partners can access safety and quality information, professional development resources, and activities for children. DAS360° also provides access to the classes needed to meet licensing and funding requirements for OST providers. For a sneak peak of this new tool, check out this video.
DAS360° is available only to current Dallas Afterschool partners.
To learn about how to become a program partner, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.