The following job opportunity is available at Dallas Afterschool:
Job Title: Quality Advisor
Report to: Quality Assistance Manager
Employment Status: Full-time
Manages Others: No
A Quality Advisor has the primary responsibility for growing quality in afterschool sites by maintaining effective relationships and implementing the coaching cycle with Dallas Afterschool client staff and ensuring the implementation of best practices in client agencies.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of client sites, including develop trusted and engaging working relationships with client staff, execute coaching process, and suggest/implement Dallas Afterschool resources to improve quality.
- Communicate client needs internally and collaborate for effective and efficient placement of Dallas Afterschool resources.
- Communicate progress of client sites on path of quality growth internally and externally.
- Collect examples of high-quality programming and communicate examples to provide models for others.
- Represent Dallas Afterschool and its initiative to stakeholders and interested parties, as appropriate.
- Maintain data around and communicate progress of client sites on path of quality internally and externally.
- Participate in annual reviews of quality tools and quality improvement process.
- Instruct and lead training events that support knowledge and implementation of afterschool/summer best practices.
- Serve as subject matter expert or technical consultant for Dallas Afterschool clients, for publications, and for educational or training events.
- Strong communication skills to professionally, tactfully, and effectively promote quality improvement.
- Outcomes-focused while attending to details.
- Detailed knowledge of best practices in out-of-school time programming.
- Working knowledge of best practices in nonprofit management.
- Detailed ability to identify covert and overt best practices within a program.
- Ability to influence a change in behavior.
- Strong analytic and organizational skills.
- General knowledge of Dallas as a city and the cultures and needs inherent in urban out-of-school time programming.
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 3 years of experience as staff or supervisor of afterschool/summer programs
- Experience with data management/report generation
- Additional experience with the Program Quality Initiative, degree in an education field, experience in staff development, training, and/or evaluation a plus
- Passion for the importance of quality afterschool and summer programs.
Please send resume to [email protected]. Include “Quality Advisor” in subject line. Due to the volume of applicants, you will only be contacted if our selection committee chooses to schedule an interview with you. No phone calls please!
The following opportunities are available at other organizations: