The following job opportunity is available at Dallas Afterschool:
Interested applicants should email [email protected]
JOB TITLE: OFFICE MANAGER
Employment Status: Full time
Reports to: CEO
Job Description: The Office Manager ensures smooth operations of Dallas AfterSchool operations and facilities and provides critical support to Dallas Afterschool team members.
- Prepare weekly deposit reports, bank deposits and follow up with clients on payments, reconcile credit and debit card to financial systems weekly
Assist in Audit prep
- Process payroll semi-monthly in a timely and accurate manner.
- Onboard new employees – payroll/benefits enrollment, organizational orientation, office materials, I/T setup.
- Serve as liaison to ADP Total Source, our Professional Employment Organization.
GENERAL OFFICE DUTIES:
- Answer incoming calls on the office main line. Greet visitors and provide assistance, as needed, for client, committee or board meetings at Dallas Afterschool offices.
- Run regular office errands – post office, supply purchases, catering for events.
- Manage vendor relationships. Ensure contracts are on file and complete.
- Serve as focal point for interaction with landlord, insurance agent, and other vendors.
- Manage procurement of office supplies.
- Prepare for and assist with training events and client meetings (reserve space, print materials, gather trainer supplies, manage RSVP’s, etc.).
- Perform systems admin functions for Salesforce.com (CRM) and Box (electronic storage)
- Maintain Dallas Afterschool Operations Manual, including updating policies and procedures as necessary.
- Assist CEO in managing her schedule and various projects
- Must have expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Must have familiarity with CRM system – preferably Salesforce and email system (Gmail)
- 2 year college degree in business, accounting or related
- Minimum 3 years experience in a professional setting
- Have strong verbal and written communication
- Be organized and adept at managing dynamic priorities and requests.
- Be self-motivated, confident and energetic.
- Have own, reliable, transportation.
The following opportunities are available at other organizations:
Job Title: School Age Program Counselor
Hours: Monday-Friday 12:30-6:30 PM, hours are flexible and negotiable
An exciting, Christian-based program designed to help children discover the importance of teamwork, creativity, and unity. Our staff members serve as role models, group leaders, and motivators to the children. We employ our counselors to maintain a 1:15 camper ratio. The mission of our program is to support and extend the ministry of First Baptist Church by providing families with quality Christian education and child care in a safe, loving, Christ-centered environment that is age and developmentally appropriate. At FBC School Age Program, you will be able to put your experiences, abilities, creativity, and energy to work!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Transition groups of children to and from various areas, safely
- Follow lesson plans and carry out instruction with children aged 5-12
- Be flexible and work with a team, open to growth opportunities
- Age 18 or Older
- Enjoy working with children
- Effective communication skills