RETURN TO THE PLAYGROUND!
For one night, adults can return to the playground and compete in nostalgic schoolyard games, enjoy gourmet cafeteria-inspired food, sip on spiked adult juiceboxes, dance the night away to LIVE MUSIC, and win prizes – all for a great cause!
Want some extra credit? Take a dig in our famous sandbox filled with luxury prizes, play a highly competitive game of musical chairs, toss rings for wine, compete for a chance to be crowned pop-a-shot champion, and much more!
Sports Hall of Famer and Former Dallas Cowboy Receiver
Founder/Chief Technology Officer at Newtec Business Solutions
Former WNBA Basketball Star
Financial Advisor at Morgan Stanley
1. What is the attire for this RECESS? Dress for the event is casual-chic (un-gala). There will be dancing and a lot of activities. We want attendees to be comfortable!
2. What is the minimum age for attendees? This RECESS is just for adults, ages 21 and up.
4. What about parking at the event? Complimentary valet parking is available for all attendees.
5. Are tickets refundable? No, tickets and sponsorships are not refundable, but they are transferable to other individuals in the event you are unable to make it. Should no one in your party attend, an updated tax acknowledement will be issued for your donation.
6. I purchased a sponsorship. Where do I send my guest list? We will contact all sponsors two weeks prior to the event to get the names of each of your guests.
7. Is there an express check-in option at the event? Yes! We have a secure online pre-authorization form that we will send out to all registrants 7-10 days prior to the event. This process is voluntary and it makes check-in much quicker.
8. Are masks required? We do not require masks but encourage attndees to wear masks if they are more comfortable. Our indoor/outdoor venue at The Empire Room is spacious, and there is plenty of room to socially distance.
As part of the fun of RECESS, we offer a series of amazing raffle packages. Tickets are $25 each or 5 for $100 for the following packages:
#2 Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Tickets are $50 each or 5 for $200 for the following package:
Winners will be announced at the event on March 24th, but do not need to be present to win!
The RECESS Box Office is now closed.
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host Committee Members:
Julie & Scott Bagley
Anne & Terry Conner
Christina K. Hanger & Lyndon Cakerice
Eva & Parker Hevron
Nikki & Casey Jolly
Morgan & Simon Katz
Sarah & Alan Losinger
Ellen & Steve Miller
Janet & John Mockovciak
Brandy & Bill Morrison
Kirsten & Peter Swanson
Photo by Jane Martens, Martens Media
NEW THIS YEAR!